I seem to be back in that place I find myself in about every two years ( : I have so much to blog about, but find it hard to find the time, energy, and words to do it. I'm still reading and doing a number of different things- we're having a pretty laid back summer, with a lot of local fun activities filling our days. With these 5 little ones underfoot there is never a dull moment, whether we are lazing around in the air conditioning, hiking, going to the beach or DC, or attending church activities. We love this life,and I feel like I'm getting back into the groove for the most part- laundry excepted! However, it will probably be a little while longer before I really get back into the blogging groove again. That may be a good thing- I'm not sure you want my opinions on all of the things that constantly run through my mind! What a summer so far- here are a few pictures,














2 comments:
You and Jon have such cute kids! And I like your opinions they make me think about mine and why I have them or if I need to broaden my horizons!
No such thing as picture overload :)
I love pictures, and these are cute!
Post a Comment