CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Never a dull moment!

I have been telling John that I am looking forward to leading a relatively boring life again in the not so distant future. But then I always realize, who am I kidding?! I had 6 children in under 9 years. Boring will not be in my vocabulary for a long time! This year has been one of so much growth, change, experiences and opportunities.  We arrived in CA today to help care for John's dying father. It is a daunting task, but we feel so blessed to be able to do this right now.  Life is in limbo, so we are just enjoying our time together as a family. It was poignant to see John's parents today.  It has been 2 1/2 years since we visited and life has changed dramatically for them and us since that time! We'd appreciate prayers of support during this bittersweet time.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Love you Susie. Hope things are settling in for you guys.