CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 12, 2014

It sometimes feels that there is never a dull moment in our lives (; Oh, who am I kidding, we have six children, of course there is never a dull moment!  This semester has been intense. I decided in August, after intense thought, to begin pursuing a path toward midwifery certification. John has been working (and many hours of required overtime as well), teaching two evening classes, serving on the Xavier Charter School board (with 4-5 hour meetings once a month, minimum), and meeting weekly with the Elders Quorum presidency.  I've been teaching four classes and taking Microbiology and Chem 101. On top of this we have speech twice a week for Matthew, therapy for Christopher, music lessons and, sickness out the wazoo this semester, and all of the other crazy that comes with six kids! We're hanging on by the skin of our teeth and recently had a good, better, best discussion.  So many good things are going on in our lives, but we need to focus on the best. I feel like I CAN do many things, but I can't do som many things well. There is always a plate not spinning. Luckily, there are some changes taking place, and other changes we are considering since that discussion that should ease some of the craziness around here! I'm not feeling depressed- school has brought so much fun in the form of new knowledge, but I am feeling a stressed in an intense way. One day at a time! I am so grateful for opportunities, family, extended family, and knowledge.
That's my musing for tonight (:

No comments: