CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Thanks!!

No pictures yet, but hopefully soon I will share some adventures and pictures. We are safely in ID, and enjoying our visit immensely. Lori Beth has been more fussy since we arrived though, just because I've been talking about what a wonderful baby she is : p

I just wanted to say THANK YOU! to all of the friends who helped us during this past month- Ruth and Lee, Aaron and Mel, and Jessica. The babysitting, meals, cleaning help, and bedding were all so appreciated! Thank you, thank you, thank you! And to all of our St. Robert friends, we'll miss you! What a wonderful time in our lives this was- thanks for sharing it with us. Mary- Thanks for being an awesome friend as well-I'm going to make sure you come visit! (and vice versa)

Happy Memorial Day!

3 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

Sorry I couldn't help more. I felt bad when Daphne got sick and I couldn't help with the kids. I am glad you made it ok and I hope you have a great time! Tell your family hi and give your mom a hug for me. =)

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

I'm jealous you're in Idaho!! But, I'm happy to hear you made it there safely. Where's all your household goods? On there way to D.C.?
Since we left Missouri, I realized it wouldn't be too bad if we got stationed back there again. I really miss all the good people and familiar environment. Thank goodness for the gospel cause whereever we all end up, there's always something that stays the same. Take care and enjoy your vacation!!! We miss you guys!

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I look forward to pictures and I am glad you are having a nice trip!