CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

just a note

Just a note that I hope I didn't offend anyone with the blog post on schooling! Although I'm sure I've offended people talking about all sorts of things ( : What's right for me and my family isn't right for everyone (there goes my relativism again). I am just so excited to finally be realizing what our family needs (and I did need to vent a bit, I'm only human). Same goes for all of my views- take me as I am and I'll return the favor!
Here's hoping for another productive day tomorrow- and perhaps a chance to write another blog post!

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Oh Susie...Why do I feel like you are blogging about me? Friends don't always have to agree with one another...in fact it would be pretty boring if they did. I love you even when I don't agree with you :) so blog about whatever you want and don't worry about who may or may not be offended.