Education Update
John and I attended our first Parent Teacher Conference today, and felt it went rather well. Besides the fact that we didn't really have a chance to get a word in edgewise ( ; Christopher is doing well, and I can see some areas where he is benefiting in the classroom. They are finally going to begin pulling him out to work with him on math and reading and I am looking forward to seeing improvement in those areas. To be honest, I'm not sure about the math program they are using (although the teacher raves about it), but I can live with that. He will begin the AR program, and have a couple other opportunities a week to work ahead, so I'm feeling a little more comfortable with his involvement throughout the rest of the year. He's a good kid, and enjoys school, I just want to make sure he is performing to the best of his ability, and hope to begin to see that happening! That's all ( :
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment