CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Six Years Old!

I could go on and on about this birthday boy. He has stretched me as a parent in ways I could never have imagined. As our firstborn, he's had the opportunity to be our guinea pig ( : As I posted on Facebook, I had no idea what I was getting into when I had him! But, I wouldn't change it for the world! He is a boy after my own heart in so many ways (good and bad) and I so love watching him grow! Can't wait for another 6 years to go by, I wonder what adventures they hold in store.



Here's the birthday boy with our neighbor friend ( :


Present time!





Look at that cake! What a good choice he made. See, he definitely takes after me ( : John actually took this to work the next day, because I told him keeping it in the house was like keeping crack around a drug addict! It was bittersweet parting.


Happy Birthday Christopher! You are so loved!

2 comments:

mbbatch04 said...

I love the part about the crack addict and bittersweet parting. You are too funny!

Karissa said...

Happy Birthday Christopher!!! Looks like a good cake!