

While I was doped up under the influence of super strength ibuprofen, before I realized my plugged ducts had turned into mastitis, John and I went to see the Jefferson memorial during the Cherry Blossom festival. With his early schedule we were able to meet him after work and enjoy the sultry afternoon hours in our nation's capital. An interesting observation from the day: Christopher is now officially a 'real' reader. He wanted to take a Magic Tree House book with him, and I told him that was fine. On the way back to the car at the end of the day he was busy reading while walking- something I fondly remember from my childhood. It was pretty silly, but I was tickled pink to see him so thoroughly engrossed in the book.




2 comments:
Ohhhhh! I've had mastitis . . . are you okay???? I feel your pain :( I had to go through I.V. therapy to get rid of mine. YIKES!
Otherwise, it looks like you've been having lots of fun!
Oh, that stinks! I have only had mastitis once and it was awful. I hope you're all over it now.
Post a Comment