







Spring break isn't spring break with some sort of outing. Although I miss extended family dearly, John and I feel so lucky to live in an area with so much to do! There are so many things going on in the region that we sometimes feel guilty we can't do more, due to other household obligations! We especially enjoy the Baltimore area, and because we have a children's museum annual membership, good all over the country, it is relatively cheap, also a plus! We had such a fun time. There were no crazy adventures on the ride home like last time, although there was a meltdown at lunchtime. Kids! The favorite part seemed to be the water exhibit, always popular with little people. I love watching these children learn and explore and grow, we just had a lovely day. Another bonus, we stopped at a favorite Italian pastry shop, and there Napoleons were all on sale for just $2 a piece. Yum! That was a wonderful surprise! I especially love the picture of John and Lori looking at each other. We have our foibles, but I am so lucky to have a husband who is a nurturing, adoring father as well as spouse.




No comments:
Post a Comment