CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happenings

Some of the things we've been busy with lately:

Just sitting around (not nearly as much as I'd like!)


Shooting arrows


Homeschool outings like Park Days and the Zoo

Gestating

No, I'm not getting fat or losing my mind, we're expecting our little tiebreaker sometime next May! I know it's early but I wanted to share our joy at this blessing with all of my blog friends.

13 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Congratulations! I hope you're feeling well.

PoemboysAngel said...

Lori Beth is such a cutie! Same with the other kids. Congrats on the pregnancy! Lars and I are excited for you!

Tina said...

Congrats!!!!

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

Congratulations on the upcoming baby! I'm so excited for you guys!! And Happy Birthday, Sophia! Remember when they were born? It seems like just yesterday!

MissouriMormonMama said...

Thanks Y'all ( :

I'm doing well, just exhausted and nauseous, but I'm happy!

LeeAnn said...

APparently I should have caught up on my blog reading before Sunday! Congrats!

TeamBennett said...

Congrats Susie! That is wonderful news! Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! I love how you just slipped that in there. : )

Jani Jean said...

congrats! a new kapeleris!

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

Wonderful news! I can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Ah! Congrats. Jealous you and the Bernotskis are so close to hang out. And I, too, remember when Sophia was born. Wow, time flies. Miss you!!

Cassie said...

Congrats!

Lopez7 said...

Congratulations Susie! I just read on FB about pregnacy brain and did not realize you were expecting! I LOVE having five kids! I think it's the best!!!