










We had another birthday here last week! Our little guy turned 5! We celebrated his birthday by going to a local farm and enjoying a maze, slide, hayride and other fun activities. It was pretty fun (for the most part!). In honor of his place of birth we drove to 'Korea Town' and enjoyed some Korean Chinese food for dinner. It was so delicious- although I paid the price in nausea later. There was a bit of a cake catastrophe, so I'm afraid his cake looks, well, terrible, but at least we had a cake! And while it looked terrible it tasted fine ( :
Happy Birthday to my Theodore, I look forward to many more years enjoying you and your happy spirit.




2 comments:
Looks like fun :)
Sounds like a fun day! I didn't even notice the cake! I went back and looked at the picture after you mentioned it, ha ha.
Post a Comment