CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Baltimore





As a bit of a last hurrah before I decide day trips require WAY too much energy and walking for this tired pregnant woman, John and I splurged on another Baltimore visit last weekend. The kids are actually getting to an age (before we mess it all up with a newborn again) where it is not TOO crazy to drag them out all day. Lori stayed dry all day, surprisingly, since she usually doesn't even have a perfect track record at home. Besides one meltdown at naptime, it was a lovely, uneventful day, and we just enjoyed spending the time together on the blustery February day. We enjoyed spending a tiny bit of tax refund mad money on dinner in Little Italy and pastries to take home. John and I were pleasantly surprised to have an older man come by and compliment us on the children's behavior as he left the restaurant. He said he was quite impressed, he had little ones at home and he knows how venturing out can be sometimes ( : Of course, we picked the cheapest, most casual joint because although we love fine dining, it's not the best idea with our tribe during this season of life. Although we loved viewing the marine life, we didn't take any pictures of the animals, just our little darlings.

Someday I'll consider blogging regularly again. . . until then, enjoy these sporadic updates for all they're worth!

1 comment:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

What a fun outing! Right before babies were born in our family we would joke about our last few nights of a full-sleep. I am glad you could have an outing with all the kids!