CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Signs of spring and new life everywhere!






Oh, how I love spring. I could live without allergy season, but I love it just the same. There is magic in seeing the crocuses pop up in the front, and then the daffodils. We are finally seeing our little peas pop up, our strawberries are beginning to show more signs of life again, and our orchard is beginning to bud. It's so exciting to see all of the potential for new things, whether they are beautiful, yummy or both. I'm also delighted to watch the continued growth of Baby Anna, as she stretches me once again, to points I forgot were possible. It's enchanting to feel her move, kick, and hiccup inside of me (when not downright painful). Happy Spring Everyone!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I am also excited for spring. -I knew you were expecting but, not sure if I knew you were having another little girl. Also, exciting. Love the name Anna. :)