CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Houston, we have a heartbeat

I was relieved today to have a great appointment at the Radiology office. I'd been having some symptoms that I've had in nearly every pregnancy but the midwife and I decided it would be prudent to check on the pregnancy while I still have nice insurance. I went in there thinking I may be 7 1/2 weeks pregnant (by LMP) but knowing the dates may be off. Oh yeah-- they were off- I have more weeks of yuck ahead! My new Due date is Sept. 4, and we saw a lovely little flickering heart. Seeing that heart beating made the sheer exhaustion and overwhelming nausea worthwhile ( : Now, to remember that for the next 6 weeks or so of misery!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo (on the heartbeat). Boo (on the nausea). Big hugs to everyone!

LeeAnn said...

Congratulation! One would never know that you feel blah. You handle life with such gracefulness!