CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Some Stories






So, last week John did an awesome thing and watched all three children while I had my hair permed. He stayed in Walmart with them, brave soul, while I was having it done at the adjacent salon. For those of you who wanted a pic of my beautiful new curly locks ( : here you are. It's actually not the best pic, today was a long day, but it gives you an idea.


Christopher had a minor surgical procedure done today, and we are so glad it is over! He was a real trooper, walking down to the operating room, no tears before or after. The doctors were able to completely remove the lesion on his eyelid, and believe it was totally benign, as we thought. It looks like his eyelid will heal quite well. He was tired and quite nauseous this morning but running around, literally by dinner time. The doctors and nurses were praising him, and before we left, he told John "I was a brave boy Daddy". He was so proud of himself and pleased with all the attention. Here are some pics of the end result for our little patient.






1 comment:

Emily said...

Your hair looks great, I love curly hair! I hope your little one is doing well!