CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Pushing Daisies and other Miscellania

So, John was surfing the remote tonight and discovered a show that is really clever, with terrific dialogue and dark humor. I'd seen the preview for Pushing Daisies before, but had never tuned in, now John and I are wishing we would have tuned in sooner. So, let me know if anyone else has seen it, and if you enjoy it or just think it's wierd.
Our Thanksgiving was very nice. I did a lot of baking, which I thoroughly enjoy, but can be a bit challenging with so many little hands. John and I had dinner with the Prides, Batchelors, and a married couple friends of Mary. It was very pleasant, although we were a bit short on men, with 2 husbands deployed. Friday was nice, we avoided the Black Friday sales, not too hard to do when the only shops are Walmart and the PX. John still chose, for some unfathomable reason, to get up early, but wanted to run. His goal was 10 miles, but he missed a marker and went 14! Crazy- Brittany, you should ask him for tips, but I don't know how much actual help he'd be since it was an accident. Super Job anyways. We put up some more holiday stuff, and finally got our trademark red toile border up in the living room. Now it really feels like home. John worked Saturday, and I won't even get into what a traumatic day Sunday was.
John and I are really looking forward to December, it is a good month with not only Christmas, but John's 30th birthday, Christopher's 4th and a promotion for John to 1LT! Yeah! December, here we come. . .

1 comment:

brittanyandtravis said...

i've seen that show and like it. i think on abc.com you can watch all the past episodes. if john has any advice send it my way. have a good weekend :)