CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Egg hunt and more






Yesterday was a lovely, busy day. John worked a few hours, but lucky for us, it was just a couple in the middle of the day. So, we had a leisurely weekend breakfast and went to a big Easter egg hunt here on post. The kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves and got dozens of eggs. So, here are a few pictures. They're not the best, but what can I say- I still think the kids are pretty darned cute. ( :

We also listened to parts of conference online while John was at work, then went to the Kids Fun Fair here on post for food, fun and festivities. There were all sorts of things to do there, bounce houses, a mini train, crafts, planting seeds, learning about germs, and etc. The boys had a gymnastics demonstration there, and I wanted to get some pictures, but it was outside and too windy for good pics. Christopher is a bit of a showman though, he really enjoyed the crowd when doing his back rolls.

We also went to a used book sale and found some fun books- John and I are always up for a good deal on books! What fun. That was the conclusion of our family fun, as John and I went our separate ways after conference- he to Priesthood and I to a girls night out. What a day! Not a bad way to pass the time while waiting for quartus to show his/her face.

1 comment:

mbbatch04 said...

We should really get out more often!