Our newest addition, Lori Elizabeth, joined our family on April 13, 2009 at 6:53 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 14.8 oz (much smaller than the 9 lbs I was predicting!) and measured 20.5 inches long. We all adore her and are overjoyed to have a set of brothers and a set of sisters. The birth went well, and I hope to post a full birth story later for those people like me who love to hear all of the details ( :
Here are some pictures of the newest princess.




5 comments:
Congratulations again! She is so beautiful!
Congratulations!!! I was secretly hoping it'd be a girl. How was it to have the gender a surprise? I think once we have one of each (well, within reason we won't have a million kids just to get a boy!) we'd like to have the gender be a surprise. I might try to drop by today even though I know it's super crazy. I work tomorrow then Jeff will be here~!!!!!!!!
Yeah! Looks like Dr. Fowers did the delivery? Is your mom/mom-in-law there?
Congrats! I am glad you got another girl. Sophia will be soooo happy to be a big sister.
Congrats! I have been thinking about you and wondering! How exciting, can't wait to hear the whole story!
Post a Comment