

I was so excited when I was out shopping yesterday and realized that I could buy matching dresses for the girls. Totally silly, but I hadn't thought of it before and and was tickled pink at the thought. So, I picked up matching dresses (on sale of course) and was so excited to take pictures of them this afternoon. However, I didn't factor grumpy, hyper kids into the equation, so I didn't get any super pictures ) : Sophia is such a sweetie, but she has been so needy lately, I think it's really hitting home that this cute little baby is going to stick around and Sophia's role as baby of the family and sole princess has been usurped. Oh well, we will all adjust in time. Enjoy the pictures of my crazy kids and I!




3 comments:
Your family is adorable. I love the matching dresses. How fun to have 2 boys and 2 girls.
Cute dresses!
Where did you get the GREAT dresses at????? I am on the hunt quite often for dresses for my girls. It was great to see you last week!
Post a Comment