Last week I had the opportunity to paint a bit in the kids rooms, and the snow day on Saturday gave me the chance to finish up my little projects with everyone's help ( : It's nothing too fancy, and I am no interior decorator, but I love the stripes and polka dots in the girls room, and the boys room is bright and fun now. Now if I could just teach them all to keep them clean! I just wanted to show them to everyone!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Bedroom updates
Last week I had the opportunity to paint a bit in the kids rooms, and the snow day on Saturday gave me the chance to finish up my little projects with everyone's help ( : It's nothing too fancy, and I am no interior decorator, but I love the stripes and polka dots in the girls room, and the boys room is bright and fun now. Now if I could just teach them all to keep them clean! I just wanted to show them to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Great job! They look like fun rooms. Oh, and if you figure out how to get them to keep them clean, pass the secret along!
Love the paint jobs!
Post a Comment