CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Yum!

This. . . .







is what happens when you neglect your garden for a few days in prime season. I came back from the little jaunt to VA with John to find a surplus of ripe produce, so I decided to make some tomato vegetable sauce for the freezer. It will provided a few lovely tastes of summer in the cold, drear months. If I could only get the whole garden to do as well as the tomatoes, life would be great. It has been a struggle this year for John and I as we work so hard in the garden, and aren't getting the results we would like with our squashes and such. We'll just keep working and trying, and hopefully see some improvement. We're already planting our fall crops, I can't believe how time passes!

No comments: