It's been an interesting year, but I'm really not too sad to see it go! John and I are hoping that 2012 brings great things our way, although we're not sure what those great things are ( :
2012 New Years Resolutions:
Less yelling/whining/nagging (me yell, never ;)
Eat healthy whole foods
Continue learning something new every day!
Hold a child on my lap each day, even as I run out of room
Welcome our last little one to the world- a little earlier than expected, but oh so loved already.
Oh boy- I can already tell it will be an interesting year. I better resolve not to whine about a boring life again, because boring isn't so bad! And, it's early days with sextus, I'm about 6 weeks, but I wanted to share the joy for as long as it lasts, and the craziness. Happy New Year everyone!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
:) Congrats!!!
Everything will sort itself out . . . . I'm sure of it!
Congrats Susie Q, Babies are always great news! Special blessings from Heaven. :) Love you and hope your family will have a happy new year.
Congratulations :)
YAY!!! Congratulations Susie! That is so exciting! I hope this new year will be wonderful for you too!
Post a Comment