CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 2, 2011

Peace, be still.

Sometimes the spirit speaks to us so simply. I was having a rough day yesterday, and praying for peace and guidance. I told John that I just felt like I wasn't getting any answers, any support, that I felt like I was adrift in this world on my own. Last night, during a quiet moment as I was getting ready for bed these hymn lyrics popped into my head "The winds and the waves will obey my will, peace, be still. Peace, be still". I went through the whole song in my mind, but those lines kept reverberating- a small, simple personal message from the spirit to comfort me. I'll share the craziness of the past few months at some point, but I just wanted to share the little reminder from a loving Heavenly Father that he is watching over us, and prayers can be answered in as simple a method as a recalled hymn at an opportune time. I pray that we can all be blessed with comfort and peace during this beautiful time of the year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing that.