We welcomed little Anna Katherine into our family, and our life has never been the same. She was such a sweet baby, smiling so early and often. People at church would often comment on what a HAPPY baby she was, because she was just full of joy. She is also full of energy and determination, which makes for a fun combination. Church is a nightmare with her sometimes, because she loves her freedom and is so active and happy (and occasionally loud), but I wouldn't change a thing. She adds so much to our family- I love seeing the connection she has with each of her siblings. The opportunity to raise her is a blessing. I hope she does amazing things someday with her happy spirit, empathy, determination and energy!
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Happy Birthday to little Anna! She is a cutie :)
Post a Comment