CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Garden Plans

To dream the impossible dream. . .
John and I are enjoying dreaming of our lush, productive and fertile garden on these frigid winter evenings. There's nothing quite like looking at garden catalogs full of ripe, luscious looking fruits and vegetables in the middle of mundane, BLAND winter, to make one desire great pinnacles in gardening. The idea this year is to grow about twenty different things. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, and it has crossed my mind too. All we managed to successfully grow last year were tomatoes, squash, some pumpkin *on accident* and awesome raspberries. But, the garden bug has bitten us, and although I think we are going to get in over our heads, we are going all out this summer! I hope to share pictures of progress in the spring and summer!

There were a couple of other things I wanted to blog about, but perhaps tomorrow. My Chronic baby fatigue has hit and all the causes of that are sleeping, so I am off.
Susie

No comments: