


I, like every other parent in the known world, think my kids are the funniest ones EVER. Christopher can say some particular off the wall things. This may have been a 'you had to be there' thing, but in the bath tonight he was goofing off, talking with his monster voice. So John ,says "Are you a monster?" Christopher replies, "No, I'm a monkey." John asks "Do monkey's talk like that?" Christopher responds, "I'm a funny monkey!" What a crazy imagination. I was also playing house with the kids today and gave them the chance to play Mom and Dad and they LOVED the role reversal. It sure gives you some idea of the way they view you. Scary and funny.
Teddy, on a side note is really exploding in his language use, thank goodness! Today he told me, "I . . go. . buy. . . some . .. more . . bubble gum." before we went to the store. I am so glad he is finally using more complex sentences and am loving the sound of his sweet little voice.
Attached are some Sunday dress pictures, for the benefits of you far away loved ones.




No comments:
Post a Comment