



First off, I just had to post some pictures, because I have been aching to for quite some time. My ancient ( more than four whole years!) camera was not cooperating with my computer software. But, I can work magic sometimes, and here you go. I just wanted to show Yia-Yia beautiful little Sophia in her Christmas outfit. Her brothers love helping her to sit, and fawning over her in general. I apologize for Teddy's lack of clothing. He really is fully dressed 90% of the time, but the picture was taken after dinner and before bath time, what can I say? And he really wanted to be in a picture, he doesn't really particularly care about the lack of clothing. The last picture is one of Christopher's imaginative toy creations. He was building a zoo of sorts, with lots of food for the animals and some lovely 'hotel' towers.
On the budget front, John and I are really excited about budgeting this year! Sounds dorky, but it is true. We are attempting a Total Money Makeover aka Dave Ramsey. So, the goal, if we get the moola from the Loan Repayment program that we are hoping for, is to have our van and John's student loans, (all of our debt) paid off before 2009 begins! Wouldn't that be a fantastic way to end the year! It would really open up a lot of possibilities for our vocations in the future if we did not have that
millstone hanging around our necks. So, off we go.




2 comments:
Your kids look GREAT! I hope that all is well in your home! We are sick in our home too, yuck!
Emily
Sophia is so big! I can't believe she can sit so well! Keely can't, maybe it's all her extra weight....
Post a Comment