CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cheese Pie






Christopher had a lovely time helping me make a "cheese pie" on Sunday. The boys always want to help in the kitchen, and every once in a while I oblige them. We had some things for cheesecake, and Christopher did an awesome job creating on Sunday. He was so proud of himself! (Although he had quite a bit of help from his sous chef!) These pictures document from start to finish.


I hope to do a more thoughtful post soon. . . we shall see if I can scrounge up the time.


On a side note, I am tickled at Obama's recent sucesses. I know, all you Republicans may be appalled, but John and I have been following him for about a year now and really like him. His win on Saturday was awesome! What a lead! And the support of those influential Kennedy's is great news! I'm also interested to see who gets Florida today. Politics is so fun! How great that it is an election year and also an Olympic year! Yippee


Susie

1 comment:

BERNOTSKI FAMILY said...

YUM! Looks good enough to eat.