CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Past, Present, Future

20 years ago I . . .
1. Loved playing with my little kittens
2. Had a new Baby Heather doll from Christmas
3. Got into all sorts of trouble with James and Rachel (brother and sister)

10 years ago I . . .
1. Was attending classes at the College of Southern Idaho, and really enjoying my Ethics class
2. Worked at Deseret Industries to earn money to attend Ricks in the Fall
3. Was totally crushing on silly boys

5 years ago I . . .
1. Was living in Arlington Virginia
2. Worked as a nanny/personal assistant/docketing assistant (Really wierd job)
3. Was loving being newly married and enjoying snow days, hee hee

3 years ago I . . .
1. was living in Idaho, preparing to join John in Korea
2. was still at the absolutely miserable point of pregnancy with Theodore
3. was many pounds lighter than I am at the moment (somewhere around 25?)

1 year ago I . . .
1. Was just getting out of the miserable part of pregnancy with Sophia
2. wanted to open a Family Child Care in my home
3. was taking 2 great graduate studies courses by correspondence

So far this year I . . .
1. Have worked on organizing the home and budget
2. Am preparing to begin my graduate program again
3. have been angry, sad, happy, peaceful, frantic, joyful

Yesterday I . . .
1. Watched the Spiderwick Chronicles on IMAX with all of the kiddos
2. Enjoyed awesome Armenian food as a family (MIL was going to babysit, but got sick)
3. Enjoyed watching the kids play with their cousins while I prepared a Valentines Dinner

Today I . . .
1. Looked at houses in Fresno and Clovis
2. put together puzzles with the boys
3. Got my ring back from the Jewelers

Tomorrow. . .
1. I am going to shop at big stores!
2. I am going to John's brother's house so the cousins can have a sleepover
3. I hope to get a NAP!

In the next year I shall . . .
1. Pay off debt!
2. Visit Idaho, and CA again
3. begin my Graduate Thesis

This was really fun, thanks to all who posted it!
Susie

No comments: