


Teddy was so cute yesterday. His nap schedule has been all off since returning from California. Yesterday he refused to take a nap, again, so after a few hours I let him come out and play. A dear friend in Alaska called and I got distracted. I looked over and saw him curled up in Sophia's swing at one point, and not even two minutes later, he was out! He had swung himself to sleep at 4 pm. You know, they should make sleepy swings for toddlers, that would probably be a help at naptime.
Another adventure, Christopher was playing with Daddy on our bed last night and fell off. He fell backwards and knocked his head on the metal tracks for our closet doors. Ouch! So, we went to the E.R. (they were actually pretty quick last night!) and he got two little staples in his head. So, he has his first real big boy battle scars. As you can see in the picture we took last night, he was pretty un-phased by the whole incident. Unfortunately, I'm sure between him and Teddy there will be more E.R. visits over the years. Let's hope Sophia is calm and demure. I don't know about that.
Susie




2 comments:
Ouch! I hope Christopher is feeling better!
that is such a great picture of teddy. Oh and by the way I had to get this website from annalee because someone didn't give me their blog address.
Post a Comment