CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Fun






We have been enjoying some Easter fun at Grandma's house! The cross-country drive was uneventful, thankfully. We were so glad to be done, though! Driving that many miles with a nursing baby, potty training toddler and energetic preschooler was certainly interesting. Every rest stop took at least twenty minutes it seemed. Add the fact that everyone was still recovering from an icky bout of influenza, and oh boy.

This week we have made an easter tree, bought cute Easter outfits, and today did an Easter egg hunt. What fun! The kiddos have thoroughly enjoyed playing with Aunt Valaine and Uncle Spencer during their Spring break.

Oops- I just noticed the pictures are sideways! Sorry everyone.

I am missing John but enjoying the lack of church or societal responsibilities! Vacations are good for the soul. Happy Easter.

1 comment:

brittanyandtravis said...

Cute pictures! I love Sophia's dress!