CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Miscellaneous

Perhaps miscellaneous should not just be the title for my blog, but also my life ( :
I just wanted to say I hope to update this week. I am sitting here on a Sunday afternoon feeling like a child waiting for Santa because my Grandparents are going to arrive today! I am so excited to have guests, and then we are going to leave and drive to visit family in Idaho later this week. The trip should give me lots of blog fodder.
The week has been busy, we have been fighting sicknesses and trying to prepare the house for my Grandparents' visit. We've also finally got back into a routine, which will be destroyed again shortly. Oh well.

Happy Easter time!

Susie

1 comment:

brittanyandtravis said...

good luck on the drive to idaho!