My sister Rachel.
My sister Valaine
My almost sister Mary
This paraffin wax is hot!!
The Monday before Christmas may very well have been the most perfect day EVER. I think it was just as nice as my Wedding Day ( : We started the day out with a girls outing. My sisters and Mom and I ate breakfast at a homey local cafe, and then met one of my best friends in the world, Mary for a manicure date! I hadn't seen Mary since the move and was so appreciative of her effort to drive down and visit. The manicures were fun. The manicures themselves weren't anything super special, but the opportunity to get away and spend time together laughing, chatting and just enjoying each other was priceless. We talked the whole time, and laughed so hard we cried, what great memories. I love these women!




1 comment:
I had so much fun that day! Thank you so much for letting me come and for the manicure! =)
Post a Comment