



One of my projects these past few weeks has been setting up a schoolroom area in our guestroom. We'll see how it works in August, but I am eager to try the new setup. We needed a proper bed to replace the air mattress, so I hit IKEA and got this cute day bed, a cozy place to share stories, or listen to a history narrative. We have a reading corner by the window, special school time toys for the little, and all of our manipulatives, textbooks and binders. It freed up an enormous amount of space in our dining room, so I hope we can keep our things in there! I'd also like to paint the room, but am at a loss for what we might want to coordinate with the powder blue bed. I'd like to keep the room pretty gender neutral, and I'd love to use the embroidered IKEA pillow for inspiration. Hmmm. We will see if I ever get around to doing anything else in this room. ( :




No comments:
Post a Comment