CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

National Marathon




John ran the Suntrust National Marathon on Saturday and did a great job! I was a bit concerned for him because it has been hard to keep up proper training with no treadmill and the crazy winter weather we had this year. Add to that the fact that he had wacky training hours for the two weeks preceding the run,I was a bit worried! But, the man is still amazing- he finished in 4:12, much faster than his first Missouri marathon. Although, the course was very different, so he says he wasn't really that much faster, he just didn't have crazy Missouri hills to contend with. I was so proud of him- although he didn't see me at the finish line, it was so crazy there, and I wasn't sure when he'd be finishing. I did get one picture, at least. Here is my man, running the marathon to commemorate Teddy's birth.

No comments: