I just wanted to share pictures of two of the reasons I am feeling so stinking tired today! I love my life, but getting past the newborn stage, eventually, will be a happy day. If I can do what I can with the amount of sleep I've been getting for at least 50% of the last 8 years, imagine what I'll get done with sleep! Oh wait, then early morning seminary begins ) : Well, I guess that's what daddy's are for. Anyways, when you look at these cute faces, a little fatigue seems inconsequential.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
So Tired!
I just wanted to share pictures of two of the reasons I am feeling so stinking tired today! I love my life, but getting past the newborn stage, eventually, will be a happy day. If I can do what I can with the amount of sleep I've been getting for at least 50% of the last 8 years, imagine what I'll get done with sleep! Oh wait, then early morning seminary begins ) : Well, I guess that's what daddy's are for. Anyways, when you look at these cute faces, a little fatigue seems inconsequential.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment