What sort of crazy animals climb into huge lidded trash cans to eat my trash? I have no idea (well, actually I am thinking raccoons) but if you have any brilliant ideas let me know. The past few days we have found trash strewn around our trash can, and clawed up bags inside of it. Ick!
On a different note, 'The War' is over and proved to be just as amazing as we had hoped. Of course, with three little ones demanding our attention every evening, we didn't catch everything, but we still enjoyed it. It was, however, very graphic and emotionally difficult to watch at times. Thumbs up to Ken Burns.
John still doesn't know what he's doing, but will find out tomorrow. Leave it to the Army to wait until literally the last minute to inform him of their plans for him. It will be nice to know what his new position will be like.
Theodore celebrated his second birthday yesterday. It is hard to believe two years have gone by since we were blessed by his arrival. He can be as trying as any two year old, but we are so grateful that he is part of our family. Here are some pics from last night.
Sophia is doing well, John and I have just observed that she can now roll from her stomach to her back. She also can do little baby 'pushup'. It seems strange at times that our little lady seems to be more advanced than the boys were at this age. Yeah for strong women, lets hope she takes after her mom. Of course, I'm not really physically strong, just strong willed ( :
I would love to share more thought about some reading I've been doing and such, but the desire for sleep is too strong,
So, Farewell and Adieu
Susie




No comments:
Post a Comment