This weekend has been crazy! The scheduled Friday pumpkin patch trip did not occur, because some random incident caused my tire to go flat on the way there. And not only did the tire go flat, the rim of the wheel was bent, therefore I am sitting around waiting for a wheel to come into the junkyard. Yippee -
Saturday was crazy busy with church responsibilities and a fire station open house and groceries. It was a pretty productive day all in all, and I am glad that it is over ( :
Testimony meeting today was nice, it is always such a lift. I am really beginning to enjoy my calling and I just love having a little girl to dress up for church. I know it is vain and superficial, but it is so much fun! Boys are fun too, but it is just not the same. For the far away family members, here are some pics of her in her super cute ensemble today.
Love
Susie




1 comment:
Okay, Miss Sophia is beautiful in the pictures, but I just have to say that they really don't do her justice. She is so much more cute in real life. I get what you say about girls. Boys just really don't have the wardrobe options.
Post a Comment