CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pictures of the Little ones






Hi all! I just wanted to share some pics and do a quick update. The boys just HAD to try on their costumes last week, so of course I had to take a pic. And I just realized there were no pic of Sophia on my blog, and of course had to remedy that. Sophia is getting so big, I took these pics of her sleeping today. This weekend John and I have got

a lot done around the house, I am very proud. This house is such a nice, comfortable home.

We have thoroughly enjoyed the long weekend, although we still don't know what John will be doing next week. We just know he's not getting on the plane tomorrow. Phew. There is so much more I could say, it has been a wonderful conference weekend, but I plan on doing a long entry tomorrow.

Later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! They are going to be the best looking kids at the trunk or treat. Does Miss Sophia have one?