
If anyone is in need of an adorable towheaded Christmas elf for the holidays, please notify me. I am considering making a certain little Theodore available to get into holiday mischief elsewhere. The day started out as an uneventful day. The cutie bounced into my room with a smile on his face early this morning. I took all of the children, and the little girl I was watching, to take Christopher to preschool. While there Theodore pushed a large furniture clock onto another two year old girl, trapping her underneath the heavy item.
I had to run to Walmart after preschool to grab a few items and while there Theodore grabbed the baby wash that was part of a baby gift, and proceeded to soap up his hands in the shopping cart. After getting home, he refused to take a nap, getting out of bed countless times despite Mommy's increasingly frazzled nerves. In the meanwhile, he got into halloween candy multiple times. Then, he snuck out of bed while I was switching laundry and lost my cross stitch needle and cut all of the threads into bits for the cross stitch gift I am working on for a dear friend. Aaurgh!
The rest of the evening was uneventful, filled with tired mischief, and the repeated removal of his diaper. The little angel is finally sleeping, and I may retract the lease offer, but then again . . .




1 comment:
Funny how once that magical birthday passes they are blessed with the gift of getting on your nerves so quickly :) He sounds like he has been communicating with Chloe on how to wreak havoc. Good luck!
Post a Comment