CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Random Thoughts

The title says it all, but of course, almost all of my thoughts are random. Warning: a very superficial, silly post follows.
I have been thinking a bit about baby girl clothing lately. With my boys I enjoyed dressing them. There were some cute outfits, and I always thought the boys were darling.

But, nothing prepared me for dressing a baby girl. It is so much fun! If I had half as many cute clothes as her, I would be a walking fashion plate. However, I am currently stuck in clothes that are far too tight for my taste, with the same low budget, comfort factors that have more or less defined my style since time immemorial. Dressing my girl helps alleviate my distress, knowing that even if I don't look the way I'd like, I have the most darling little girl in the world ( to me at least ( : )

Dresses are the funnest part, I just love Sundays. I can't wait for Christmas, I've got some cute outfits for her, and even cute Christmas ties for the boys.
Enough of the silly vanities
Susie

No comments: