CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gettting to know John George


Thanks Jessica, for an idea for an interesting post! By the way, isn't this guy so cute! ( :

What is his name? John George Kapeleris
How long have you been together? Known each other 8 years, Married 6 years.
How long did you date? This is debatable. Our first date was 10 months before our engagement. We dated very seriously for 4 months, and were engaged for 4 months.
Who eats more? Definitely John! But when I am pregnant or breastfeeding I can sometimes give him a run for his money.
Who said I love you first? I wrote it first, and then he said it ( :
Who is taller? John is - 6 ft.
Who is smarter? I think we're both pretty smart. I am a better tester.
Who does the laundry? I almost always do.
Who does the dishes? This just depends. It fluctuates.
Who sleeps on the right? I do.
Who pays the bills? I do this too. (I think a lot of women control the pocketbook)
Who mows the lawn? John, usually.
Who cooks dinner? I cook, but John is pretty decent in the kitchen.
Who drives when you are together? I'm almost always the one driving.
Who is more stubborn? I'm more stubborn.
Who kissed who first? John kissed me, but I was definitely involved. ( ;
Who asked who out first? John did, but only on a technicality. It was really me.
Who proposed? John did. We had discussed it for weeks and I was beginning to wonder if he would ever get around to doing it.
Who has more siblings? Susie -4 John- 1
Who wears the pants? Christopher does ( : Well, not really - we try to share them. As long as certain needs are met it doesn't matter who has what role. We both have our moments of glory.


What fun. This brings back some interesting memories!

No comments: