CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Visit with Cassie




Monday, Monday. Usually I feel the same way about Mondays that much of the world seems to - Ick! But yesterday was a terrific Monday! I spent the morning cleaning up and helping out the kiddos with their endless needs. Then, in the afternoon my dear friend Cassie was able to visit! She drove down from Idaho Falls on her birthday to see us, and we had a wonderful time. I roomed with her oh so many years ago as a freshman at Ricks (9 years, but who's counting). We graduated from BYU-Hawaii in 2002 and it's been interesting to see where life has taken us since then. She has lived in IF for 5 or 6 years now, and got married to an awesome man last autumn. I married John, traveled to DC, Korea, Idaho and Missouri, and had my 3 chaos causers along the way.
We had a yummy lunch at Tomato's and I even got the waitstaff to sing to her, then we hung out at home just chatting and teasing the hyper kiddos. It was great to catch up and soooo nice of her to come down and see us! Thanks!
Then Rachel brought over a yummy dinner, Sweet and Sour chicken and we watched a great movie. Besides the cousins trying to kill each other, it was a wonderful evening. The movie was August Rush and I highly recommend it. It was a beautiful film about music and very family friendly, nothing bad in the way of sex, language, and very little violence.
What a great way to cap off a pleasant day!

1 comment:

Wayne said...

John,
You are a hard one to track down. This is Wayne Goodrich, an old Korea Seoul Mission companion.
Your family looks great! What and where are you up to now?

my email is wayne.goodrich@gmail.com or you can even try facebook

Hope to hear from you.

Wayne