




I just wanted to share some more Easter pics. The children had so much fun, Great aunt Cherry sent little easter baskets down for them, as well as Great Grandma Hoadley, and of course the Easter bunny came on Saturday, so they had more goodies than they knew what to do with. Great Grandma Hoadley also sent the makings for an Easter tree and everybody enjoyed putting that together, so I had to take some pictures.
I also included a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa Nelson. They were the awesome folks who came to visit in Missouri, where we promptly all came down with the flu. Yuck! Then they braved a good deal of chaos and mess to pack us all into their pickup and drive across the country. We had a lot of fun, and I am so grateful we were able to spend that time making memories (good and bad ( : , but mostly good ) Thanks again for that, what an adventure!
The last picture is of Sophia doing a bear crawl thing, or standing crawl. All of my children have been pretty adventurous, and both boys walked at about 9-10-11 months. However, I think Sophia beats them all. She does some scooting and crawling, but seems intent on scaring Mommy to death by cruising around the furniture now, and will even let go while standing, just to give it a try. She is so stinking daring, and I predict she will be walking at 8 months. Oh my goodness, John and I are in for some fun!
Life is good. I can't wait to see John!!! But I am loving seeing the Idaho clan. Howdy to all.
Susie




3 comments:
Holy Cow! I can't believe Sophia is walking around the furniture!! Good luck!
We miss you! Hurry home. Sophia is such a cute little chicka. I can't believe she's getting around so well already.
What a great time being with family! I can't believe how GREAT you look!
Post a Comment