CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Little Lightweight

Yes, you can guess what she's doing. I just think she's the most beautiful nursling ever. ( :
I took Sophia in for a well-baby check on Friday (although it was really a sick baby and it was 2 MONTHS late- oops). I've been eager to see how much she had grown. She was a pretty big girl at birth, 8 lb 9 oz , 75th percentile for weight. At 5 months she was approximately 14 1/2 pounds, placing her in about the 40th percentile. She seems lean, but I figured she must be at least 16 0r 17 pounds. Imagine my surprise to learn she is only 15 1/2 lbs! She gained only 1 pound in the past 3 months and has dropped to about 9th or 10th percentile for weight! Crazy. I guess her nonstop activity burns a lot of calories.

1 comment:

brittanyandtravis said...

that seems so little! She sure is cute though!!