CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Children

I think Heavenly Father must have a sense of humor, or think I am a pretty capable parent. I have been contemplating my Children's personalities lately and am just amazed at the differences between my children.



Christopher is my oh so stubborn, smart and sweet, but sometimes downright obnoxious child. He is pretty intelligent and imaginative and loves to learn new things. He has been teaching me patience since the day he was born. He can be so loving and kind one moment, and sassy the next. However, his determination and drive, or intensity, as we used to call it, will serve him well in life when he learns to control it.


Theodore, on the other hand, is pretty darn sweet. He has his fair share of moments (more than his fair share when Sophia was itty bitty), but he is usually eage
r to help or snuggle or obey. Theodore loves his siblings and is always trying to keep up with Christopher or help out Sophia. He is a good boy and a joy to parent. He has wierd allergy issues, his eyes are getting icky again, red and swollen and he's had random hives in the past few months. I guess he's a bit of a sickie.

Sophia is my little sweet firecracker. She is rather good natured, but so active I get tired just watching her. She is already almost walking- taking a few steps in between objects or people at times. She is not quite ready to take off on her own yet, but oh so close. She has also started to speed around the house with a standing crawl, I guess it is easier on her knees with the hardwood floors. She seems active and determined, and I predict great things for her in life. Now if I can just get through the toddler years! She is ALWAYS moving and into something and may be the one to give me gray hair with her escapades. But again, she is a love and so stinking cute that she simply must be adored.

There's my 3 kids in a nutshell! If I ever have more, perhaps Heavenly Father will have mercy and give me a quiet, docile child. ( : We'll see.

1 comment:

brittanyandtravis said...

You do such a great job Susie! It is crazy how different the kids can be... and how similar they are at times.