CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First Snow!














We woke up Dec. 1 to a wonderful surprise, a dusting of snow on the ground! It snowed all day Nov. 30, but hadn't been sticking, so the kids were very excited! We had a busy day getting back into the school routine and post vacation life, but found a few minutes to brave the frigid outdoors. There was hardly anything on the ground, but judging from the fun the children had there was at least a foot ( ; Here they are just goofing around in all of their winter garb. I can't believe how much the boys have grown compared with snow pictures from two years ago! I love snow, even when it is just an itty bitty bit ( :

Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Sophia is so grown up since last time I saw her. :)

brittanyandtravis said...

How fun! And I LOVE Sophia's jacket! Where did you get it?