CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

3 Months


I just wanted to share a quick picture of the baby girl! She wasn't wanting to grin when I had the camera out, but you can still see how kissably delicious she is. She will be 3 months tomorrow, and I can't believe it. Time flies when you're having fun ( ; She's giggling more, wiggling more, talking more, and fun all around! We love our Lori Elizabeth!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Cute. Caleb likes to stare at the camera too. I think the babies want to eat the camera and figure out what us crazy parents are doing.

Nathan and Annalee Peterson Family said...

She's so cute. I can't believe how much she looks like Sophia. And Sophia is getting so grown up.

Laura Keith said...

I didn't know you had a blog? How wonderful!!! Lori is growing so fast! I'm so glad I can keep in touch with your family thru your blog!