CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Maymont







There are always a million things I would like to blog about, from politics, to homeschooling, to farming, vegetarian lifestyles, music, and more. However, I feel like I am still in the new baby blogging funk. Anyone else know what I mean? With the move, music lessons, the baby, and all of my responsibilities I think about all of those things but can't find time to type about them! Oh well, it does get better, and I will do more thoughtful posts again at some point.
So, here are some pictures from our trip to Maymont in Richmond,VA. It was a unique park,with gardens,an old estate, animal exhibits, and a Children's farm. We sure enjoyed it, although walking those many hilly acres with the stroller and baby was disastrous for my hips. This was a fun part of our mini trip ( :

2 comments:

Household 6 said...

I love the picture with Teddy against the wingspan sign! Those wings are the perfect size for him!

LillyT said...

Suzy, looks like you guys are having lots of fun! It's good to be able to 'peek' in at you guys and see how you are doing!

Thanks for posting.

mel.