Sunday, September 20, 2009
Grocery Challenge
Life has been pretty crazy, with John traveling quite a bit, and entertaining nearly every week and such, so I'm afraid I've been avoiding posting. I thought I'd been doing pretty well with the challenge, with some wiggle room until the end of the month. Alas, I added up all of the numbers today, including the farmer's market and amish purchases I often forget to add in, and I am already $80 over the mark ) : On the plus side though, I'm doing better than I usually do. I still have not entirely adjusted to grocery prices here, it is a real challenge. We are under budget in our eating out budget for the month, which is good ( : I think I'll have to continue tweaking the grocery budget, and hopefully next year do better with the challenge, assisted by my own produce, rather than paying so much for the lovely organic amish produce. Here's to improvement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So, I would love to hear more about your grocery challenge!!!
Post a Comment